Tuesday 8 May 2018

Sarah - May Fundraising Kit - 'Strong'

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with you today and I am so pleased to be able to share my layout using the Scrapping Fun Kits May Fundraising Kit .
Scrapping Fun Kits is fundraising for Starlight Children’s Foundation this month. All profits from sales of the May Embellishment Kit and kit extras will be donated to Starlight Children’s Foundation. If you would like to donate directly to Starlight Children’s Foundation you can do so via their website https://starlight.org.au/donation-form.

For this 6x8 inch layout, I painted colour on to the background and wiped through a stencil to get the leaf pattern. The photos were layered on paper from the kit and the gorgeous zebra print tissue paper. I used the washi tape to layer under the photo and the zebra heart from Charms Creations (also in this month's kit) to be the host of the Corbett Creations wood veneer word 'strong'. I used this layout as a little 'pick-me-up' and included some stickers from my stash to remind me that I am a strong woman!
The layout was completed with some of the kit's butterflies being fussy cut and adhered. I added some light stamping in black ink to the background as well as some Posca paint pen markings and a doodled border to finish off the layout.
Thanks for joining me and I hope you liked my project using this amazing May Fundraising Kit! Get online and get yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment