Monday 7 May 2018

Morgyn ~ May Moodboard ~ Remember Kindness

Hey Everyone,

Morgyn here sharing my take on this months moodboard challenge.  I am creating in my travellers notebook for this challenge.


May is the Awareness month for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (zebra), Fibromyalgia (purple) and Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (blue) among other things.  Raelene (Scrapping Fun Kits) was inspired to create a Moodboard for May featuring the colours of awareness for each of these conditions.


I used the large pattern paper from this months embellishment kit as my background piece.  I then mixed come texture paste and black gesso together and used it through this stencil that's been sitting in my stash unused for the longest time. I really love how this turned out.



Next I used this 'beautiful' die cut piece and a fussy cut butterfly to create a little embellishment cluster to the bottom left.  I added a sequin from my stash.


Next I added another fussy cut butterfly and some more purple sequins to the top right corner to balance it out.  Finally I used the 2 wood veneer words from the kit to finish off the page.

I would love it if you popped over to my YouTube channel and watched my process video.

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn  xx


Scrapping Fun Kits is fundraising for Starlight Children’s Foundation this month. All profits from sales of the May Embellishment Kit and kit extras will be donated to Starlight Children’s Foundation. If you would like to donate directly to Starlight Children’s Foundation you can do so via their website https://starlight.org.au/donation-form

No comments:

Post a Comment