Monday 19 March 2018

Lisa - Easter Moodboard - Happy Easter Card


Hello, and welcome to my take on the Scrapping Fun Kits, Easter moodboard challenge. I took inspiration from the colour, eggs and Easter theme. I didn't have anything Bilby related so I used the standard Bunnie instead.


I have an original Cricut machine that I used to cut these bunnies and have mounted them on some gorgeous Easter egg paper from the Scrapping Fun March Embellishment Kit. The Salutation is Wood veneer "Happy" and some Kraft coloured lettering that I got from Kmart some time ago. I ran out of A's so I used an upside down V.




I have them added a little embellishment cluster using Embellishments and words from the March Kit. The little Silver Bunny charm is so cute I mounted him on his own special egg. 


...And this is the final result. I hope you enjoyed my 6"x6" Easter Card blog inspired by the Easter Moodboard at Scrapping Fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment