Monday 11 December 2017

Lauren ~~ Summer Moodboard Challenge using the December Embellishment Kit

Hey Hey everyone,

Welcome back to another fun bright layout made with December Embellishment Kit.


this one is inspired by the moodboard picture >>>>

I loved the bright stripe looking colours up the top and it made me think of this stripey paper in the kit.

To add interest I attached to the 6x12 layout on an angle and used the excess that was cut off as corner pieces - making the background complete. This draws you eye from top to bottom of the layout.

The selfie was the other part of my inspiration - the flowers in my hair immediately called for some of the lovely 3D flowers that are in the kit and thats how the layout started.

I added the flower and the crotched leaf to top embellishment cluster on the photo. Backed the photo slightly with a torn card from a previous layout and wella!

Finishing the page off with a diecut (this is also the title) and some blue bling, a metal blue rose and a sequin. 

Looking at it then, I thought was missing something and was a little while before I realised it needed a border around the middle/photo cluster - so blue sharpie did the trick.

Here is the completed 6x12 layout. 








Thanks for visiting, check out the kits and join up to a subscription to ensure you get your hands on this awesome goodies.

Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment