Sunday 10 December 2017

Sarah - DD Kit- Fiesta Fun!

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with another Documenting December layout for you. Isn't the silly season upon us already?! I started writing this while travelling in the car to a work conference (until I got car sick!) and am finishing it off on Saturday morning - that's multi tasking for you! I'm trying to use my time as effectively as possible when ever I can. It just seems this time of year has less hours in the day perhaps!?!

This layout forms part of the 6x8 album of my 2016 Documenting December album - here's hoping I can get it done before Christmas this year, though it's coming up fast.

i have used a piece of patterned paper to create a large pocket across the bottom of the page. Washi tape across the top of this pocket and a photo of my boys matted on a pocket card layered on top of the pocket. Before I placed anything in the pocket, I added some paint to the top of the base page. I applied this Dylusions paints using my fingers, then once dried, stamped the word FIESTA on to it.
The FIESTA is an annual get together we have with close friends to celebrate Christmas. We all bring and shre food - hence the name, fiesta! I layered a tag, cut apart and photos within the pocket. This enabled me to still see all of these feaures with the option of hiding them in the pocket if I wanted to. The layout was completed using the gorgeous hand made flower from the Documenting December kit, some enamel dots from my stash and the number 17 from the kit - representing the 17 December when this event occured.
If you haven't already gotten your Documenting December kit, head to the Subscription Tab and fill in the form.

No comments:

Post a Comment