Friday 8 December 2017

Christmas 2017 YouTube Hop - Childhood Christmas Memories



Scrapping Fun Kits is proud to be one of the five sponsors of the Christmas 2017 YouTube Hop and I (Raelene) am happily participating in this Hop with these lovely ladies.

The prize for this Hop's Prize Draw is a DD Kit.

To enter watch each video in the Hop and leave a commenton each video.









Here is the Hop order, start anywhere you like.
Suzanne
Raelene
Lauren WK
Katie 

Amy
Lauren H
Chrissi
Silvia
Morgyn

So now for my layout.

I wanted to Alter a Little Golden Book to use for recording my Childhood Christmas Memories.

The DD Kit was perfect for decorating the cover.
Those resin deer are super cute.

Head to my video and check out how I created this and how I Google is helping me record my memories.













Good luck to everyone who enters.

No comments:

Post a Comment