Tuesday 18 July 2017

Morgyn ~ July Kit ~ Planner Layout

Hi Scrappers,

Morgyn here with a slightly different project share for you - a planner spread.  I am again using the July Scrapping Fun Kit - this kit is just so versatile.

I decided to decorate the week I am going to the snow, how perfect is this kit for a snow holiday???
I just love the little snowman sticky notes (I could have used these all over the page lol).



A little close up of the left side - I used both types of washi on the layout, then I cut down a piece of the present paper and a cute snowflake as a small embellishment cluster in the middle.


Right side of the layout - Again I used both the washi tapes to decorate then added a couple of left over pieces from my previous 2 projects (check them out A4 layout and mini cards).  The sliver star tag and present paper on 2 squares, and I fussy cut the Hot Chocolate embellishment for the bottom.  As a finishing touch I tied the silver snowflake charm to some red twine to use an a page marker.

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn .  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment