Monday 28 May 2018

Lisa - May Awareness Moodboard - Birthday Card

Hello everyone. Welcome to my take on the Scrapping Fun May Awareness Moodboard Challenge.

I took from this Moodboard the "Zebra" theme and the Blue & Purple colours and decided to do a Birthday Card for my grandson who is turned 4 last week. I also used the bonus Birthday mini kit that came with the April Kits 😀



I used 8x6 white card as the base of the card and then matted the patterned paper that came in the Birthday Mini Kit onto black to create a frame.

I used a mix of colourful alpha stickers that I have had in my stash for donkey's years and black Thicks for my Salutation " You're one of kind" like a Zebra is one of kind.

The cute little Balloon charm from the Bonus Birthday Mini Kit I have used as the apostrophe in "you're" with some raffia to tie it in.




This gorgeous little wood veneer Zebra has been in waiting to come out for a special moment. I actually have a few more of him sitting in the draw which I am sure I will use in the near future in one or two of the scrapbook albums I create in the future.

The ribbon I have used across the bottom of the card is also from the Bonus Birthday Mini Kit. 

I hope you like the idea of this card as much as my Grandson loved his birthday card.








No comments:

Post a Comment