Sunday 6 May 2018

Amy- Guest designer - May Fundraising Kit -12x12 layout

Hey all,
I am up as guest designer this month and today I have my 1st project to share with you using the May Fundraising Kit. I thought for my 1st project I would show how you could use this kit to document something other then chronic illness. So here I am documenting a rare nice photo of my son and I at at a recent family event, I am actually documenting the strong and unique bond that we share.
I used a distress oxide to colour the word 'strong' cut file and used it as a kind of title. I have also used a variety of the embellishments that came in the kit to embellish my page (aren't they just adorable) and the zebra pattern tissue paper as a matte for my photo.

Scrapping Fun Kits is fundraising for Starlight Children’s Foundation this month.  All profits from sales of the May Embellishment Kit and kit extras will be donated to Starlight Children’s Foundation.  If you would like to donate directly to Starlight Children’s Foundation you can do so via their website  https://starlight.org.au/donation-form

I do have a process video over on my channel so be sure to pop over and check it out too.

https://youtu.be/pa8QFeOGH7w

There are still some May kits available so if you would like to order one head to the Subscription Tab and fill in the form.


Happy scrapping
Ames.






No comments:

Post a Comment