Thursday 5 April 2018

Sarah - Autumn TN Kit - Colour My World

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with you using the amazing Autumn Travellers Notebook kit from Scrapping Fun Kits. The washi tape in this kit is amazeballs! I just had to use it on this layout about my oldest son.
Scrapping Fun Kits have released this Autmn TN kit and I must say, it is so generous!! The amount of embellishments, tags, paper and washi it fantastic!! On the right hand side of this TN page I adhered strips of the washi tape, slightly overlapping each of them. I then mounted my photo on a piece of the patterned paper in the kit, tearing it at the bottom to give some texture. On the left hand side, I also applied some of the washi tape, cut the round tag and the the cut apart 'family time' and layered these together.
I stamped on the background using various background stamps, then adhered some of my painted deli paper with gel medium. When using gel medium to adhere deli paper, it gives a translucent effect. Using the letter stickers in the kit, I created the title 'You Colour My World'.
I hope you enjoyed this layout and will be quick to get your TN kit from Scrapping Fun Kits.....it's got many, many layouts in it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment