Monday 2 April 2018

Morgyn ~ Little Easter Bunnies ~ Easter Moodboard Challenge

Hey Scrappers,

Morgyn here with my take on the latest moodboard challenge over at Scrapping Fun Kits.
This is such a awesome mooboard, mainly because I love purple and of course the adorable billbies.


I decided to use my travellers notebook for this layout, if you haven't given this size a go, do yourself a favour and grab one (you can get this one in the basic's kit) it's really fun to work with.


I knew the perfect photos to document for this layout, my 2 little bunnies from Easter 2017.  Roman was only 5.5 days old and so tiny. I used the purple paper from this months Scrapping Fun Kits Easter kit to mat my photos (it's the same paper as in the moodboard... too perfect 👍)


I designed this little eggy boarder in Silhouette Studio then cut the white part out of cardstock and all the little eggs from some scraps of purple and pink paper (I love finding ways to use up scraps).

*I will leave a link to silhouette file below*


I found a whole sheet of heats in my stash and used them as some little photo accents.  Then added in my title using this super cute puffy alphas, before finishing off the page with a doodle boarder.

Click here to grab yourself the Silhouette file for the eggy boarder

You can check out my YouTube Process video here.


Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn   xx




No comments:

Post a Comment