Saturday 14 April 2018

Morgyn ~ Card, tags and Labels... Oh My! ~ April Kit

Hi everyone,

I have a bit of a different project to share with you all today.  This months Scrapping Fun Kit was based around a S.T.E.M (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).  At first I didn't know what I was going to create, but after looking at all the cute little pieces I realised I could make a few things.

First up is this little card I made for Sam to give to his best buddy (he is turning 6 soon).


Next up I wanted to make a little tag that I could put on his gift, so I cut out a tag shape from some cardstock.  Added 2 strips of washi tape to the bottom then fussy cut the rocket ship and added a couple of sequins.  The blue twine was left over from a previous kit.

I still had this adorable wood veneer  (shout out to Jodi at Corbett Creations) pieces that I really wanted to use.  I thought for a bit then realised they would be perfect as folder labels for our homeschool subjects.  I cut down some white card stock to 2x3 inches attached a strip of washi tape to each, glued down a wood veneer and added some alphas from my stash - it doesn't get much easier than that, and they look so adorable!

I do have a short process video up on my channel if you want to watch me make all this goodies.

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment