Tuesday 17 April 2018

Lauren ~~ Galaxy Background ~ April Kit


Hey guys this was a super fun experimental layout.

I dragged out distress oxide inks to play and hope that it would look like a galaxy as a base to use April kit.

I smooshed purple, blue and grey oxide ink over the page, I then covered it with black to made the colour shine through and made it look like the colour has great depth (like a galaxy).

It was then fun to put white and black ink splatters around to look like stars and planets floating in space.

I border my photo of my boys with the star black and white paper, having it attached to the layout so that it looked like it was floating off the side of the page.

I then added the world motif and the moon, so looked like distance between them both. A rocket was a fun addition to make it look like it was travelling from the world to the moon.

A white signo pen was the perfect journaling pen.




You can check out process video to watch how I made the background and layout...

Thanks for checking out my layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment