Thursday 1 March 2018

Raelene - White with 1 March Challenge

Raelene here with my Guest Designer layout for the White with 1 March Challenge.
As soon as I saw the colour prompt and moodboard I was excited, I knew my upcoming St Paddy's kit was perfect for this challenge.  
I wanted a few more green bits so I added 2 items from the upcoming Autumn TN kit, the white flower from the School Kit and some tiny resin flowers from the October 2017 kit and a item from a upcoming Embellishment kit.




You can see how this layout came together in my Process Video.


I started by mixing some blue and yellow distress inks to get a shade of green that would suit this month's colour and used packaging technique to add colour to my white cardstock.
Next I added a strip of washi to break up the page and get things started.  Then I started building my layers.  

How gorgeous is that green lace and felt trim, just perfect for this challenge.

The green paper from the upcoming Autumn TN kit was a perfect addition to my layers.

The white flower from the School kit was perfect to combine with the tiny resin flower from the October 2017 kit, the Frame from the upcoming Autumn TN kit and this cute chiffon flower from a upcoming embellishment kit.
Edited on May 31st 2018 - The Chiffon Flower is from the June 2018 Kit.





































I love how this  layout turned out.  I enjoyed it so much that I kept out my St Paddy's kit and created another Green and white layout which I will share with you later in the month.

The prize from Scrapping Fun Kits this month is one of our sold our St Paddy's kits, if  the winner has already bought the kit I will exchange the kit for a shop credit.

I look forward to seeing what you create so please let me know if you enter.

I have 5 spaces left for the St Paddy's kit so if you would like to subscribe head to the Subscription Tab and fill in the form.

No comments:

Post a Comment