Thursday 18 January 2018

Morgyn ~ Summer Kit ~ Travellers Notebook

Hi Scrappers,
Morgyn here with my latest Travellers Notebook scrapping layout.  I am using the Summer Travellers Notebook kit from Scrapping Fun Kits.
I took this photo of my 2 boys just the other day, while they were having a little paddle in the pool.  It was a super hot day and the temperature had got up to 41 where we live, so the cool water was most welcome for all of us late in the afternoon.


For the left side of the spread I used this green & white polka dot paper as my base - it matched the colour of the pool perfectly.  I added my title using the Alpha stickers from the kit along with a few others from my stash.  My title 'One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish' is from Dr Seuss which is one of our favourite authors to read with the kiddies.  I thought it was a perfect title for my 2 little fish.

I added some washi tape and embellishments to the bottom corner to finish off this side.


For the Right hand side of the layout I started with some painting the background with some orange/yellow Dylusions paint. Pure Sunshine is the colour name... to perfect for this layout right??
I added the summer paper piece and then my photo.
For the embellishments I used 2 bits of washi tape in the top right corner ('Monday' is from the basic's kit).  The little fish sticker was a great addition to the page and suited the title very well.
I added the date and my journaling to finish off the page.


I love how this little layout came together in about 25 minutes.  Travellers Notebook is the perfect size for documenting the little things quickly and easily, plus the Scrapping Fun Kits are so well coordinated it makes it even easier! Subscribe to get your own here.

I have a process video up on my channel if you would like to see how I put this together.

Thanks for stopping by
Morgyn

No comments:

Post a Comment