Saturday 6 January 2018

Morgyn ~ New Year Planner Layout ~ Embellishment kit


Hi Scrappers

Happy New Year!!

Morgyn here with the first blog post of 2018 WOOHOO!!
I am starting off the year by sharing my week 1 planner spread using this months Scrapping Fun embellishment kit.

I am using a travellers notebook that I printed and made myself this year as my weekly planner, you can see how I made it here.



On the left hand side I used the dark purple firework washi tape as a border on the top of the page.     I also used the super cute tassel clip to mark this page in my planner.  I used Staedtler Triplus Fineliner (purple) to add the days of the week and the dates to my page.


On the right hand side I used this super cute multicoloured firework washi tape to make a border on the bottom of the page.  I added in a meals section and to do list (I must have in all my planners) with my Fineliner pen also.

That's all for this weeks spread you can purchase your own kits here.

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment