Saturday 13 January 2018

Lisa - January Kit - New Years Eve '96

Welcome to 2018 !!! This is my first layout for the year using the New Years themed January Embellishment Kit from Scrapping Fun Kits.

As I am usually asleep by midnight on New Year's Eve (I know... Party Pooper LOL)I have chosen some photos taken back in 1996 on New Year's Eve. Amazingly the colours in these old photo's matched so well with the Kit.


What an awesome piece of chipboard that came with the kit. I coloured it by putting an undercoat of Gesso. Then some Antique Gold Kaisermist and to finish it off I dabbed a gold stamp pad over the top.

I have used the Gold Stars from the Kit to embellish around the chipboard and the gold 96 is from my stash.






The Kit includes some gorgeous patterned paper which I have used as layers under the 4"x2.5" photos which I matted onto white cardstock.

A simple Embellishment cluster using all items from the Kit and 97 alphas from my stash to bring in the new year.





Now, this is my favourite part, those handmade firework flowers are just to die for. They add such an impact to the page and give it great dimension too. A+ for making these Raelene.

I hope you enjoy creating with this embellishment kit as much as I did.




No comments:

Post a Comment