Thursday 25 January 2018

Lauren ~ Traveler's Notebook Selfie - Journal layout


When I was editing the last of the photos for 2017 album I realised that I had a million (well maybe not that much...slight exaggeration haha) Selfies of myself - 2017 was the year I dyed my hair many colours of the rainbow. So I printed them in small card size on selfie with the intention to make a travelers notebook to document the year of the selfie!

Whilst filming my unboxing and how to store my Scrapping Fun TN kit I realised that this would be a perfect kit to use to document January's selfies and got straight into it. (You can check out the video of the unboxing and storage of TN kit here)

So I started by placing the photos down and the embellishments - with the intention to then journal and doodle around them. That is exactly how it went, I cut a doily in half to make big colourful and textured layer behind a photo, the other photo was grounded by a strip of washi. I also used the sticker beach ephemera and cut up cards to fit (the sun, sand and sea), as well as adding the life is better at the beach card as it was.

To complete the layout I used some asterix and dots from the alpha sticker sheet, then journalled and doodled to fill in the white spaces. It was a fun way to do a travelers notebook layout and believe I will be doing similiar again real soon.






to sign up to the TN kits ready for their release head to the subscription tab here.

Thanking you, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment