Saturday 20 January 2018

Sarah - January Kit - Happy New Year

Happy 2018 crafty friends! My layout today is in my Traveller's Notebook and it is celebrating how we saw the new year in. I am slightly addicted to the Travellers Notebook size of memory keeping at this time. I just love the ease of how a layout comes together - it doesnt need to be overly complex, and a simple layout can be just as pretty. This layout is using the January embellishment kit from Scrapping Fun Kit - be sure to get in quick if you havent gotten yours already!
I'm sure you will agree, but the handmade firework embellishments are an absolute hit from this kit. Raelene has outdone herself with these. It seemed perfect then when my husband suggested taking the boys to see the NYE fireworks....of course...perfect photo opportunity! Perhaps one of the hardest events to capture, I managed to get a few on camera for this layout. The washi tape, tags and flair are all gorgeous! I hope you enjoyed this layout....until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment