Saturday 16 December 2017

Sarah - December Kit - Summer Fun

Hello crafty friends! Sarah here with a Summery layout using the amazing December kit. Again I have completed another page in my 2016 Documenting December 6X8 album with these two photos of my youngest son soaking up the sun on our verandah. While these photos were not planned that way, the poses and 'sunshine smiles' just melt my heart!

For this layout I used the papers included in the December Scrapping Fun Kit - I just love the base paper shown here with all of the text on it. I tore some of the striped paper and layered this underneath. The blue snorkel paper is also so fun and complimented the blue in the photos nicely, so I matted my photos with this paper. The chipboard piece 'Just kicking back' was ideal for this layout.
The cut aparts in this kit are fantastic - I used the Summer Fun and Sunshine Smiles ones for this layout, accompanied by some bling and sequins. I added the glittery number 28 from the Documenting December kit to finish off the layout.
If you havent already got your December kit, they are while stock lasts at the Scrapping Fun Kits etsy site. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment