Thursday 7 December 2017

Morgyn ~ Travellers Notebook ~ You're 6 Now


 Good morning Scrappers,

Morgyn Here sharing my latest Travellers Notebook spread using the current Scrapping Fun Kits TN kit (you can grab one here).  I am scrapping a photo of my son on his 6th birthday, this was his 3rd cake to celebrate - family, friends, more family = LOTS of cake hehe.



The dot paper I used on this page was my favourite piece from the collection and thought it suited a birthday cake layout. I used a tag from the kit along with the frame label sticker (how cute are those?) to create a base for the large #06 sticker which was from the basic's kit.  I trimmed down 3x4 card to create a little journal spot at the top.


For this page I used this beautiful gold floral paper as my background as it suited so wonderfully with the gold dot piece.  I used the Rhonna Designs app to make a polaroid style frame around my photo.  I used the green chevron washi tape from the kit as a little accent on this page (+ some more on the other side to match).  Using the roller stamp from the basic's kit I added the date and called this one done.  I think this little spread took me about 20 minutes and was lots of fun to make.


Here is a look at the finished 2 page spread.  I love how it turned out, the TN kit from Scrapping Fun Kits match together so well it's easy to put a layout together in no time.

I would love it if you would check out my process video for this layout, you can find it here.


Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment