Wednesday 15 November 2017

Sarah - TN Basics Kit - In Any Kind Of Weather

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with you with another Travellers Notebook layout. I must say I am just LOVING this style of memory keeping. I'm loving the smaller photos, the ease of printing them and loving the new Scrapping Fun Kits basic Travellers Notebook kit. If you havent seen this already, please check out the fantastic clip by Lauren on her Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHGOfjFJl9A

Here is what you will get in the kit;


For this layout, I used a photo of my husband and myself to celebrate our relationship and how we can go through 'any kind of weather' and still be strong. I was attracted to the 'weather' theme of the basics kit, though this layout just goes to show you dont have to go with the obvious intention of the kit contents. The YOU and Me was stamped from a stamp set I had in my stash.


I used the fantastic days of the week washi provided in the kit to highlight the vertical edges of the layout. The large ampersand is in the kit as well as the gorgeous cloud paper embellies. The stickers for the title are from the Design Team exclusive the kit and the small weather stamp from the basics kit was a nice finish to the layout, highlighting the title - 'any weather'.

As seen below, I layered some patterned paper with pocket cards on the left side, which using a tag that can be pulled out for my journalling. In this Travellers notebook style, I have vowed to include more of my own voice and journalling, though I still like to hide it a little, particularly if it is more private.


If you havent already, hurry to get your own Travellers Notebook basics kit - this is available until sold out. Thanks for joining me! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment