Friday 10 November 2017

Sweet Pink Travelers Notebook Layout


The bi-monthly Travelers Notebook is just full of beautiful amazing goodies to keep you going longer than two months!!

The first time I sat down to start using the kit I was inspired to make 11 layouts in my travelers notebook - filling it up. In fact the only reason I didn't make more was that I had to make another notebook and I wasn't in mood to change creativity path at that time hehe. 





This page started from wanting to use the pink "lacey" border sticker, I placed it on the left hand side and then looked through my pile of photos to find this perfect one.I stuck the photo down, slightly under the border sticker to make it feel like part of the layers rather than plonked on the page.
The next step was to choose one of the glorious patterned paper to cover the right hand side of the travelers notebook. I settled on this lovely pink patterned paper (they are all cut to the right size to cover a page in traditional travelers notebook).

Stepping back to look I knew I needed some embellishments to finish off the layout. I used one of these lovely instax inspired frame stickers - using it as a journaling spot. Finishing that cluster off with a flower and arrows - so that your eyes are drawn towards the journaling and the photo rather than off the page.


To balance the whole layout - I added a small cluster to the top of the photo, causing a diagonal design (which also draws eyes to the photo then across to journaling and back again.)

This cluster comprised of a strip of washi tape (as always there were perfect matching patterns to choose from in the kit), an one inch circle that says Right Now and a camera - that looks like wood veneer. Perfection!

Thanks for stopping by,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment