Tuesday 21 November 2017

Sarah - DD Kit - Stay Cool

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with the very cool November embellishment kit. Based on an Australia feel, this kit is once of my favs! I completed two layouts for you using this kit, and have heaps of content left over for other pages in my Documenting December album. These photos were from Christmas Eve at Lakes Entrance. We were away for Christmas and hit the beach nice and early in the day.

I love the patterned paper in this kit (I just adore circles, dots and spots!) and the cut aparts were great too - the 'stay cool' and green banner on the bottom left corner are always handy. The most favorite part of the kit however is the surfing santa ribbon - you'd have to agree it is just so cute! The silver charm prawn is also adorable and totally us! Let's take a closer look;
The chipboard from Memorymaze Lasercuts was custom designed for this kit - Christmas is all about family. I covered this piece with black ink and covered with clear embossing powder. I heated it and love the shiny, textured finish of the title.
I also completed a second layout for my album, also taken on Christmas Eve. This is of my youngest son looking out of the caravan window waiting for Santa to arrive. Whilst it was still early in the evening, he was eagerly awaiting for this special event.
The chipboard 'Christmas Eve' on this layout was again from Memorymaze Lasercuts and inked with Stampin Up's blue lagoon ink and clear embossed. Whilst you cannot see the true ink colour on the layout, this was picking up on the blues in the coloured paper photo mat.This chipboard is from the Scrapping Fun Kits Documenting December kit. The photo mat paper is from the November embellishment kit. Let's take a look at the other embellishments in this kit - the 'merry' flair and coloured candy cane buttons are just adorable.
All of the base pages for the layouts in my Documenting December album are from Close to my Heart. I hope you enjoyed this post and be sure to check out the November embellishment kit whilst stock lasts! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment