Monday 6 November 2017

Shay - Spring Mood Board

Hello,

Today I am up on the blog with my take on the mood board. Loved the colours of this one so had fun designing a page around them. My boyfriend and I describe ourselves as the odd couple he is short and i am taller ( by about 5 inches LOL) total opposite on things but some how it works. In photo's he is always goofing around and poking his tounge out or pulling weird faces so it is rare we get a photo that I love!  The colours for the challange just screamed out to me black and white photo so this is what I have done.

Changed my picture to black and white and printed it at 12x11cm. I used Bohemian Rhapsody paper for the blue matt x 2 ( it has a mottled water coloured effect so used two diffrent tones from the paper) and the pink piece with the grey on it was from my scrap stash. The background on the White Bazill Marshmallow cardstock is water colour paints...I continued the theme of watercolour lights by using the CocoVanilla Bohemian Rhapsody chipboard sticker sheet and dies, Love how simple this layout is ..thoug more embellishments then I am used to!  Thank you for stopping by and having a look.




No comments:

Post a Comment