Sunday 5 November 2017

Sarah - Documenting December 2016....

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with an exciting blog post showcasing just a small part of the Scrpping Fun Kits Documenting December kit! I am so in love with this kit....I am working on my 2016 December photos, so hopefully getting the album completed before Christmas comes around this year. This photo is of the Christmas list my son created at day care...even though it changed a number of times before Santa even arrived!
This page is a 6X8 size. The photo mat was created using coloured paint. I have used the large dotted paper bag and punchinella as a base for the photo and has the 'wishlist' tag popping out the top. The little Santa hat is just adorable!
I have attached the sewn letter from Santa onto the binder rings so it can easily be moved as the album is flipped through. The embellishments as seen here (the stocking and the gingerbread man) are just beautiful and perfect for any Christmas or December layout. Within this kit, there are glittery numbers, one for each day. I have paired this with a 'DAY" stamp from Kellie Stamps to highlight as each page is made, what day it is in December when events occured.
I would encourage you to get in quick and order your DD kit if you havent already!! Stay tuned for more layouts in the coming weeks.....until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment