Thursday 23 November 2017

Morgyn ~ Travellers Notebook ~ Best Buds


Hi Scrappers,
I'm sharing a little layout I created using the Spring kit from Scrapping Fun Kits

I took this photo of the boys on a recent trip to Toowoomba.  They both looked so cute on the big swing together and I just had to scrap it.  The spring kit was perfect kit to accompany this little picture.

I really wanted to use the floral stripped paper and found the pink polka dot paper matched wonderfully.  I edited my photo using the Rhonna Collages app to add a polaroid frame around it. 
I used some washi tape and word sticker across the top of the frame.

On the opposite page I added the date to the library tag and used some tiny word stickers to add the word Toowoomba.  I did my journalling on the flower paper then added a couple of stickers from my stash and washi from the kit to finish off the page.


Here is the completed page

Thanks for stopping by,
if you would like to check out my process video you can find it here.


Morgyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment