Tuesday 14 November 2017

Lisa - November Kit - Aussie Christmas

Hello everyone. Are we looking forward to Christmas? Our Christmas celebrations are pretty laid back, usually, we go to Mum's but last year my grandmother passed away a few weeks before and so we just had a quiet one with direct family. The food spread is generally the same at mum's although on a much bigger scale and she cooks everything, whereas I store bought it all LOL...

This Scrapping Fun Embellishment kit was perfect for these photos, they are probably the most recent photos I have scrapped and I printed them all on my Canon Selphy. I love the quality of the prints. Again I have done a double layout, I don't think you can do a Christmas Day spread on anything less, can you?



For this Layout I used a sketch I found on Pinterest as inspiration. I have used the gorgeous Surfing Santa Ribbon from the Kit under the photos and trimmed it with the coloured metal baubles also in the Kit. I decided to do an Australian Flora inspired embellishment cluster, the flowers and leave are from my stash and I have used the Wattle/Gum Nut Flower stickers and the prawn charm (which matched the photo perfectly) from the November Kit. 


This is the First page - I decided to just use the title CHRISTMAS because even though it is an Aussie Christmas for us it's just Christmas 😀




On the Second page, I have also included an embellishment cluster using the gorgeous handmade flower from the Kit as the centre. With some gum leaves and red flowers from my stash, the rest of the Embellishments are from the Kit. I have coloured the Chipboard cut-out with Silver Stamp ink. First I painted it with Gesso and then dabbed the stamp ink on.





I have continued the Surfing Santa Riboon through to this page and put the Journalling underneath. I rarely handwrite journalling of this length but thought I would give it a go this time. I prefer cursive writing, but can't do it very well, LOL. Might have to teach myself one day.

Below is the full Double page spread. I hope you enjoyed my Aussie Christmas Layout using the November 2017 Scrapping Fun Embellishment Kit.



No comments:

Post a Comment