Sunday 26 November 2017

Alicia - DD Kit - Documenting December Preparation

Alicia one of our Scrapping Fun Fans/Guest Designer sent me these photos of her DD preparation a a while ago and has given me permission to share them with you.

I love seeing all her goodies spread out in this photo.  In addition to the DD kit Alicia is using the Exclusive Christmas Kit from 2016 that prompted me starting Scrapping Fun Kits.

I love the cluster she has created on the red polka dot bag from the kit.
She has used part of one of the gold doilies, a epoxy flair and a tag from the DD kit in addition to the bag.















 I love the cute way she added the Christmas Bells from the DD kit to the felt Santa Letter envelope and added the envelope in as a insert.
Such a fun way to use the punchinella.



































I love that Alicia found alternate ways to use things such as this bit from the beaded trim being used as a tab.
































Such a lovely cluster using a silver doily, and a journal card from the DD kit with a flower from the Exclusive Christmas Kit from 2016. 
I love how she used part of the beaded trim to make a page marker.
And the cute shaker pocket that has the tiny resin candy canes in.
Twine helps this kraft insert pop.  Simple but effective.


































Thank you Alicia for letting me share what you have created so far with our DD Kit.

What have you created with your DD Kit?

If you would love one of these kits we still have a few left so why not head to the Subscription Tab and order one.









No comments:

Post a Comment