Tuesday 17 October 2017

Shay - October Kit - Bride of Frankenstein



Hello everyone!

This month see's a quick approaching christmas and Halloween...This layout I have done is me about 15 years ago dressed for a Halloween Street Party held in Wynum Queensland. 

Made use of a old bridesmaid dress to become the Bride of Frankenstein...so when the kit arrived for this month, I knew which photo I had to scrap, the colours were perfect!

I started off using background paper from my stash, and put downt he punchinella on an angle behind the picture. I then matted the photo with two of the papers from the October kit, the colours worked well as the photo is about 15 years old. 

I added the paper flower and the flair to one corner with the two orange flowers highlighted by the green flowers in the middle. Witches hat on paperclip was tucked in behind. I continued to put embellishments on the opposite corner the circle from the kit, purple rose and a tiny little silver pumkin.



The title was made up of more papers from my halloween stash, and thickers (the name escapes me but will try and find them) I finished the page off with purple sequins to give a bit of bling to the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment