Saturday 7 October 2017

Raelene - October Kit - Planner Spread

Hi Scrapping Fun Fans,
Some of you may remember Morgyn and I challenged each other earlier in the year to use something from each month's kit in our planner each month.  So today I have a planner spread for you.

I am not big on decorating my planner pages as I can often have last minute appointments especially at this time of year, so like to leave space.  When decorating my pages with the October kit I wanted to have a fun spread in the last week of October but still leave ample space for last minute appointments.


I created a cluster with the pumpkin stack from the cut apart, 2 of the flair that I took the epoxy off and a label from the cut apart which I penned in the day on since my cluster hid the day.
Simple but cute bit of decorating for October 31st.









By using minimal supplies for my planner spread I have plenty of supplies left to scrapbook our Halloween memories this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment