Sunday 29 October 2017

Morgyn ~ Documenting December ~ Kit Organisation

Hi everyone,
Morgyn here sharing how I have organised my Documenting December goodies.

This year I am making my own travellers Notebook style 'album' to document all my Christmas photos.  I am using this years kit from Scrapping Fun Kits along with some other goodies I have had in my stash.



First up I sorted the kit into different components; woodveneer, embellishments, washi tape, stamps etc.  Then allocated 1 compartment per embellishment type.  I am using and Antonius container from Ikea.  In this little section I have out all my chipboard, wood veneer, trim/twine and fabric embellishments.


Next I trimmed down the cut-a-part sheet and put that in it's on little section with a few other die cuts. The next little compartment is holding my Christmas stamp sets, washi tapes (I have too many hehe) and a huge roll of red twine.


Lately I put all my large pieces (papers, doilies, paper bags etc) in the biggest section. I added in a couple of 6x6 paper pads and my countdown numbers.  This is pretty much how I will keep my goodies set up on my desk for the month of December. As the container is open it makes it super easy to rummage through and find the perfect piece to finish off a page + having it all in 1 spot makes it easy to take with me if I want to scrap somewhere else.


If you would like to see a real time video of me putting it all together you can check it out here.


Thanks for stopping by,




Morgyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment