Tuesday 19 September 2017

Coralee's Bloom'n Mount Coot-Tha Layout



Good Morning Scrapbooking Friends!
Today I bring you this fun and pretty easy layout featuring the time my partner and I went to Mount Coot-tha. This isn't the original layout I had made for this month but unfortunately some cheeky little child hands got to my previous one before I could photograph it!

I made most of this layout using items from this months kit.

So I started out with my 12x12 paper from the Sugar & Spice Studio Wildflower Paper Pad. This partiuclar paper worked perfectly with tying my photo's and the items from the kit together.

Next up, I fussy cut the BLOOM letters and the cute little clouds (and sun) up the top.



I used the yellow paper from the kit behind the photo and paper doily and sat everything in place. After a good amount of time staring at the page I decided it was too bland - so in came the butterfly and thread! This part was rather simple. First I stuck the top bit around the back of the page with some tape. Then I looped it a couple of times, threaded on the butterfly, looped it around the page some more then stuck the other end on the back just the same. Voila! Cute layout complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment