Saturday 23 September 2017

A Beautiful Day card by Sarah Rosse

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with another simple project using the gorgeous September kit from Scrapping Fun Kits! The background of this card was created using Distress Inks - simply smudge some ink on to your craft mat, spritz with some water and dip your cardstock in to it. Dry in between layers to prevent colours from mixing in to a muddy colour. The stems were stamped in Black Staz on ink using a nature themed stamp from my stash. The flowers, of course are the selection included in the September kit. The saying on the card was from the kit, backed on to some black tissue paper.
You would have to agree that the crocheted pansy is just adorable....perhaps my favorite! I hope you enjoy the kit as much as I have....even after two projects, I still have more supplies to play with! A fantastic, value packed embellishment kit for sure. Until next time....happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment