Tuesday 25 July 2017

Shay - July Kit - Snow Ball

Shay - Snow Ball -July 2017 Kit.


Shay here today with my layout from the July Kit, and I must say I am so in love with this kit! Soon as the kit arrived I knew I had to dig out my snow photos from a few years back ( yes I know I am behind and disorganised!) After hours of agonising over the 100’s of photo’s I took (yes I am constantly snapping) sharing memories with a girlfriend and son who was with us. I finally settled on a couple of pictures. 

I chose two pattern papers for this layout, which is a huge achievement for me I struggle to match papers, I used the two gorgeous snowflake papers from the kit and the blue as well. I love the papers so much I cut out the excess that you wouldn’t see and saved it for more layouts.
Snow flake embellishment with dimonte centre.
I was careful in choosing paper for this layout, I didn't want it to feel to wintery even though that was the aim of the layout. So I went with this lovley green and white background paper from We R Memory Keepers Love notes Paper pad. I raided my stash as well to find the butterfly and branch stem to add to the glasscine bag to hide the journalling a little bit more. The tag, butterfly, and branch and the word beautiful are all from the Wildfire Collection by Kaisercraft. I used "wink of stella" pen clear to add a bit of bling to the flower that come in the kit and the wording, the winter word come from my stash as well and was obtained off Ebay. 


I used the punch outs from the kit to decorate the page with snow flakes 

No comments:

Post a Comment