Saturday 8 July 2017

Morgyn ~ July Kit ~ Winter cards

Hi Scrappers, Morgyn here with a couple of quick cards I made using this months Scrapping fun kit, you can subscribe here and get your own.

The first card is a little greeting card with a wintery theme.  I will (hopefully) be attending a Christmas in July themed party this month and this card will be perfect to attach to a secret Santa gift.  I used a small strip of the present paper and trimmed down the 3x4 filler card to make my card front.  I added 2 little bling bits to the snow flakes, then tied a piece of red ribbon to finish it off.



My next card I decided to make a birthday card for my Husband.  Despite the Christmas colours of the paper I thought it worked really well as a birthday card.  I added some twine to the silver star tag for the card front, then used Kaisercraft letter to spell out Happy Birthday + a little bit of bling to finish it off.


These cards only took about 15 minutes to complete, which I think is super quick and means there is no excuse not to give a handmade card.  If you would like to check out my process video for these you can view it here.

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment