Saturday 6 May 2017

Tracey- May Kit- Forever Grateful

Hey Scrappers! How are you all loving your May kits? I can tell you that I LOVED this kit because of how 'boyish' it was. This was a SUPER quick layout of my gorgeous son.








I pulled out a sheet of black cardstock and then trimmed it to 11x11 (I think) and some patterned paper with small blue roses on it, I use this to back the black cardstock.  I then used another sheet of patterned paper as a large base for my photo. I mounted the photo on a cream cardstock.














I then used my Kaisercraft cog dies to cut out an assortment of brown cogs to use as my embellishments. I also used some wooded cogs which are by Kaisercraft. In this months kit, we were given some metal cogs which I loved- I scattered the 3 types of cogs in a diagonal line across the page.


















At this stage I was pretty happy with my embellishments so I added my title using brown letter stickers and a die from Kaisercraft.

That's all for this layout but keep your eyes open for some more layouts by our other DT members!

No comments:

Post a Comment