Tuesday 2 May 2017

Raelene - May Kit - Brothers

Hello Scrapping Fun Fans.
Raelene with your Today, sharing my first layout using the May Kit.

Apologies that this post is late, I decided last night to add more to my finished layout and so this morning I had to take a new photo of the layout and do a new voice over on my Video.












I love these embellisments.  The filigree flower is just gorgeous and the wood veneer stars are so cute.














I added a cute photo of the boys from 7 years ago hugging on Mr C's first day of school to the top right corner last night as I felt the page needed more.
I used a scrap of the star paper and scraps from the papers used on my other layout to add the photo in the right corner.
I also added 2 extra wood veneer stars from my stash.

There are only 2 May kits left so if you haven't ordered one yet make sure you head to the Subscription Tab and order one asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment