Tuesday 30 May 2017

Lisa - May Kit - You're the Best Card


 Hello, I thought I would change it up today and do a card. I have loved making card since I was a child. My mum told me the other day, she has always loved my handmade cards they have just got a bit fancier now 😂

I have used some old Kodak 6x4 photo paper, that I found at the Op (Thrift) Shop for the white base.

The title was cut using my old original Cricut which I have mounted on a hanging flag of the Kit washi using the Kit Straw as the flag pole. I had some twine in my stash to fill the gap and add some more texture.

Across the bottom of the card I use a sea of the Kit Sequins & Beads, which I have adhered by painting PVA Glue across the bottom and sprinkling the Sequins & beads over it.

The left over layer of the Kits Handmade flower made a great base for a Red Flower I had in my stash along with a cork XO Circle Sentiment in the Middle.

I then mounted the the white 6x4 photo paper onto Black card and then again mounted that onto a White 5x7 Card a little off centre.





I Hope you have enjoyed my Card using the Scrapping Fun Kits - May Embellishment Kit. I am only new to card making so hope to do more of these in the future.

Now to find someone to give it to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment