Thursday 6 April 2017

Morgyn ~ April Kit ~ In My Cup

Hi Scrappers,

Morgyn here with a little project I am working on this year.  I will be using my monthly Scrapping Fun kits to create a mini layout in my Travellers Notebook.  This project will be using photos I took in February from Photo A Day project I did. Here is the first page using the stunning April kit.



The first prompt was 'in my cup...' and for me that is usually a cup of tea.  I have one every morning - usually made by my sweetheart husband.


I used the purple doily as my background piece then layered some of the pattern paper behind my photo to make a little base.  


Next I went through and added in the title.  I used some Project Life letter stickers and coloured them purple (to match the kit) using my chameleon alcohol markers.


Lastly I added in some embellishments - sequins, flair, wood butterfly and of course the pretty heart paper clip.  I really like how this little layout turned out - can't wait to get a few more of these Photo A Day pictures scrapped!

Please check out my process video for the project here.

Thank you
Morgyn

The full kit has sold out but I have created some smaller kits for $5 with doilies, wood veneer butterflies, crochet flowers, flair & papers. So if you would like a April kit you can subscribe this month for a $5 kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment