Thursday 30 March 2017

Raelene Neon Kit - Pensive

Hello Scrapping Fun Kits Fans.
Raelene here with my final layout using the Exclusive Neon Kit.  I still have a few little bits left to use on another project down the track, which is great.

First I played with the Green Felt Floral Ribbon Sample to see where on the page it would best suit my needs.  I knew I wanted the Black Chiffon Flower at the bottom of the Felt Ribbon so I had that on my page as well.

Here is one of the ways it could be used, though I went with a different position.

I love this gorgeous purple marbled paper, I scored it for 20 cents at a sale.  I bought multiple sheets as I love it so much.

Once that decision was made it was time to play with layers.

When I wanted some butterflies punched from my paper scrap from the kit for my Hugs layout  I punched them out so that I would still have a small usable piece for layering in a future layout if needed, so I was glad I did this as I needed this piece for my this layout.













Locked in that final position for the Felt Ribbon and added a couple of layers using scraps.
I also made a Wire Half Flower.

















The photo I used was one I found in a box that was damaged as it seems it was glued into something and then pulled out.  It is one my daughter took with her webcam in her mid teens and I thought should looked very deep in thought so titled it Pensive.  The Alphas in the kit had little flowers so I added 2 of these to the layouts with my embellishment clusters to pull a aspect of the title into other parts of the layout for balance.











No comments:

Post a Comment